Monday, October 8, 2012

The Story of A Disabilities Girl

Created By : Deri Waluyo
Hi, my name is Fabriana. commonly called Ana. I was sitting in second grade in my  junior high school. I was fourteen years old. I'm an only child in my family. My life was almost perfect. The other people say think so. Start of wealth, intelligence and beauty looks that I have. However, it is the opinion of others. I can only be grateful for the blessings in my life at this time there!

One night, when I asked for permission to my father and mother for allowed to made a vacation to Bali with my friends, I was not allowed by them. Because there no one of my family in Bali. After all, Bali, is  far from the city of Jakarta. Though I had to beg, but it was in vain. Until finally, I got angry and left the house. I rode my blue bicycle. At that time, my mind was dizzy and my emotions were out of control. I rode my bike at high speed, even when I passing the bend, I saw a truck in front of me. 

When I conscious, I looked around.  "My mother said to me as she went to sit. "Son, you go to sleep first. You're still in the healing phase, "my father said, while lull me in bed. Sure enough that I was there at the hospital. "Ma, Pa, why am I here?" I Asked. "you has been crash, dear," replied Mom winced. "But I want to back home, Ma!" I said. "I also want you back to home, but the doctor said you need to rest, the patient ya, kid" Obviously Mama. "I do not want to! Anyway I have to go home "I said stubbornly start sitting. However, when I started to sit down, I felt something strange. I pulled the blanket covering my legs. Apparently, my right leg was gone! I weep with sorrow beyond measure.

Now, I am a disabled girl. I was not confident.  I need a crutch to support me walking. I was made ​​the other person!
Now it's time I went home. Get in the car, I had to help Mama. O God, what I experienced today trial or punishment??
Our car kept going until it stopped at a red light, when I accidentally saw a child singers, but without arms and legs. I just realized that there are still people who feel more miserable life than me! "I'm lucky!" I said to myself. "Pa, son of singers was sorry for yah?" I said, pointing to the direction of the singers that. "Yeah, boy. Therefore you should be grateful to still be things better than him "Papa Advice. "ya, Pa." I said with resignedly face. "well this is the new kid Papa and Mama" Mama said proudly. "Hehe" laugh to myself. We also went on and finally we got home. I immediately rested in the room.

From there, I began to promise, will not complain with my life again and keep smile and enthusiasm. "SPIRIT ANA" I said to myself.

Comments System

Disqus Shortname